High speed door
C-2 Slim Model
|Benefits||Motor is installed inside the drum unit which enables to create additional space around the motor unit. Water resistant. Convenient to install in limited spaces such as hallways and walkways|
A Frame Description
- Manufactured using high-strength Aluminum dual extrusion molding method. High resistancy against strong wind and separable by segment
- Convenient & affordable A/S.
B Frame Description
- Round-shaped design improves the overall appearance. WIND LOCK SYSTEM helps to prevents Derailment.
C Frame Description
- Encapsulated bearing design prevents the foreign materials damaging the parts and the rust.
- mesh sheet
Customizable to meet customers’ requirements
< Antibacterial, flame-retardant, nonwoven articles double layer structure >
Top grade materials (SOL Screen Coating, high strength) which is used for boat manufacturing
- No fabric material distortion, no pin-hole, excellent adhesion characteristics
- Surface Treatment/Coating: Fluoride (PVDF), acrylic, PU treatment. Can apply the treatments up to 5 times
- 1. Boasts the industry's smallest flange dimensions.
- 2. Unlike typical concentric shaft gear motor (the output shaft and the motor shaft concentric) structure, so it is possible to reduce the flange. In addition to the centers of the motor flange there is no slippage and compact.
- 3. decelerate properly on both sides to support a structure, low noise achieved by adopting a number of teeth of the unique dimensions
|Horm gear||Hypoid gear||Note|
10:1 ~ 20:1
10:1 ~ 20:1
|Efficiency||60%||85%||about 25% difference|
|Output Torque (kg-m)||7.8||11.0||about 30% difference|
|Size(mm) Including motor||416x238x195||372x132x118||about 50% difference|
|Weight(kgf) Including motor||20||11||about 50% difference|
- 1. High performance inverter controller specially designed for high speed auto doors
- 2. Basic, recovery type, Counter-Balance, including all applicable Doors
- 3. ENCODER / LIMIT TYPE position control can be combined
- 4. 1HP ~ 3HP can be applied to the motor
- 5. The person / vehicle STEP 2 that separates the open control
- 6. The various interlocking devices (air curtain, conveyors, flashing light) and compatibility available
- 7. The maximum repellent effect as air curtains and air-conditioning settings associated time
- 8. Damage caused by external controllers to prevent flooding by rainwater inflow and waterproof CASE